I feel as though I got up this morning and never stopped going since then. It was very pleasing though, to log into Mission Control at the end of the day and have my entire list be green with completed missions. It was a very satisfying moment that made me very happy. I’ve contributed a lot of points to Havik today but more importantly, I’m working toward a better version of me.
I rolled out of bed (and remembered to make it!) this morning determined to get tax documentation out the door. That was my one self-imposed mission that had to be done today. It took me all day but I succeeded and dropped paperwork in the mailbox at 4:56pm. I just wanted to shout Booyah! Mission complete!
On my way back from the post office I decided to celebrate by patrolling around the park. It was a shorter walk because the wind was getting bitterly cold but I’m happy to report that the park, so far, remains enemy free. I’m glad I patrolled anyway though because even the honorary agent honkers (geese) were no where to be found. I did spot them returning as I left though. Perhaps today was an aerial patrol day.
Upon returning home I decided to get my workout in right away, before dinner. Usually I do my workouts somewhere between dinner time and bedtime. That makes me really tired but I also seem to have trouble falling asleep on workout days. So we shall see if I fall asleep a little easier tonight for having done the workout earlier. Crossing my fingers!
Tonight my abstinence from social media will end. It was not as hard a challenge for me as it might be for some but I did find myself, at times, bored and wishing to scroll it all away. But I resisted and found other things to do. Tomorrow will be a little bit easier for missions since it’s the rest day between workouts but I hold out hope for a flash mission before the week ends.
Paladin Class Rebel
What Actually Happened (Practically Speaking)
- I completed the make-your-bed mission first thing in the morning.
- I completed the balancing mission during lunch.
- I completed my own self-imposed mission to get tax documents done and out in the mail by the end of the work day.
- I went on a bonus walk at the park. Not a full mile but probably a 1/2.
- I completed my 20 min workout mission.
- I completed the no-fast-food daily mission.
- I completed my Social media purge mission.
- I earned 24 Campaign Points today (WOO!) towards the Havik Faction for a total of 266.