Aunt Flo is trying to keep me down but I am resisting. I battled her negative influence, fatigue, and pain by channeling Link and wearing all the Legend of Zelda gear that I could find. My mantra for the day was “Dontwannastupidboringdumbhateit but do it anyway“. It worked though the fights were close at times.
I was delighted to see that I had been entrusted with more missions. They were in my queue when I logged in to mission control. A new dispatch from Rebel One informed me that the search for the hacker had been narrowed to the United States. More data will be needed to further triangulate. I am beginning to get bored with exploring the pasture for enemies and will have to soon move on to other places lest the demotivater demon and the boredom boss catch up with me. I will also be required to continue training with Jim. I was forced by Aunt Flo to restrict my exercises to upper body only though.
Three new missions were set forth today. The first was a warning that our homes and places of work may have been compromised by the enemy. Bugs and tracking devices have been found in cluttered areas and planted on old things that are just hanging around. We’ve been tasked with debugging our personal HQs . It will take the full week to complete this mission. For today I focused on the area around my personal desk. It is a cluttered mess but it has now improved. Little by little, it shall be done.
The second was a mission to give a compliment to a random stranger. Boost the morale of the populace and all that. This one may take some time as my location is not conducive to meeting strangers. It will have to wait until the weekend when I go into town for supplies.
The third mission I knew at once would be a piece of cake. Or a piece of steak because cake is not in the diet. I am to cook at least two meals per week to avoid contagions and poisons that have been put into the processed portions of the food systems. I cook most every meal at home. This mission is in the bag and will be fully completed without a hitch. For today, a partial completion included dinner in the form of a modified PvZ Skilletini.
I look forward to a good night’s sleep tonight, knowing I did my part for the rebellion and for Havik. The shadow organization will be vanquished!
Paladin Class Rebel
What Actually Happened (Practically Speaking)
- Three new missions became available today.
- The first to ‘debug your HQ’ which is to de-clutter and get rid of things. Recycling, donating and selling were encouraged methods of de-cluttering. This is a daily/recurring mission for 1 week.
- To complete this mission, I organized a couple desk drawers and a couple shelves, and unpacked a box of random office supplies.
- The second new mission is to cook at least two meals this week without using any processed ingredients.
- I completed part of this mission by cooking a scrumptious dinner using a variation of this recipe.
- The final mission is to give a random stranger a compliment. I will not complete this mission until at least the end of the week.
- The walk-a-mile mission was updated saying the hacker’s location has been narrowed down but more walking is needed.
- The exercise for 15 minutes every 3 days mission is also still in effect with no changes that I could see except for the number of points awarded for completion.
- I completed both the exercise and the walk-a-mile missions.
- I earned 7 campaign points today bringing my total contribution to 121.